Exchange to EBS in Fall Term (August – December 2014)
Our application procedure for exchange students consists of TWO steps:
- Online Nomination:Kindly approach the Office of International Relations for online nomination
Deadline for nominations is 15 April 2014!
- Online Application by Student:After you have submitted your nomination, you will receive an email with login data to the online application form and further instructions. Please note that it may take 1-2 work days for EBS to process nominations and mail out the login details to you.The student is asked to complete an online form. Moreover, a number of supporting documents must be uploaded into the application system. Only complete applications with ALL supporting documents can be submitted and processed.The following documents are required:
- Current CV or resume in English
- A copy of all (official) university degrees/grade transcripts
- Proof of health insurance valid in Germany/Europe for the ENTIRE stay at EBS,
For EU-students: copy of valid European Health Insurance Card
For Non-EU-students: proof of full health coverage for entire stay in Germany: from Spring 2014 it is mandatory for all students who are staying at EBS for more than 1 semester to purchase a public German health insurance plan (e.g. Barmer, DAK, TK)
- Document “Declaration of Accession to the EBS student body” (available in download section of the application system)
- A certified copy of ID document:
For EU-students: national ID cardFor Non-EU-students: passport (photo and data page; needs to be valid for the entire stay in Germany!)
- Proof of sufficient English proficiency (may be waived for native speakers of English or students who attend a degree taught 100% in English at their home university; please upload confirmation by home university).Only the following proofs will be accepted:
Undergraduate level Graduate level Master Dual Degree TOEFL 80 ibt 90 ibt 100 ibt IELTS 6.0 6.5 7.0 TOEIC 660 721 721 ESOL FCE grade A or B CAE grade A, B, C CAE grade A
BEC 3, Higher (Business English Certificate)
For graduate dual degree students only: valid GMAT score
Deadline for submitting the online application including ALL required documents is 01 May 2014. The process is done 100% online.
It is strongly recommended that students should submit their applications as soon as possible. This way, the host university can issue and mail the visa documents and acceptance letters earlier, giving the students more time to apply for a visa.
Admission of Documents: EBS will assess applications as soon as possible after they are submitted online. This may take approximately 1-2 weeks depending on the workload. They will issue admission and visa documents once they have received and assessed the applications of ALL students from our university. Hence, to speed up matters, it would be much appreciated if students can complete the application process as soon as possible. This way, no student has to wait longer than necessary for his/her admission documents.