- B1 n B2 short term
- B3 is turn over in crores
- B4 long term visa
- B5 crew members of scheduled r non scheduled flights
- B6 foreign academicians under GIAN
- B7 for directors of company
- B8 miscellaneous
- E- visa is only for business, medical and tourism
- Conference organised by Govt organisation
- Conference organised by non govt organisation
- E – conference visa is given to govt organisation
Students visa are 8 types
- S1 college students
- S2 school students
- S3 students of professional college
- S4 short term course studies
- S5 studies in yoga music n arts
- S6 students exchange program
- S7 students of South Asian University and Nalanda University
- S8 theological and missionary students
Employment Visa Types
- E1- short term remunerative employment up to 6 months.
- E2- Long term remunerative employment beyond 6 months( registration required)
- E3- for intra company transferee
- E4- for honorary work with NGO
- Any visa type along with X means dependant. Eg.. E1X, E2X
- E5 – staff faculty in south asian university and nalanda university
Research Visa Types
- R1- research scholar at a categorized indian institution.
- R2- visiting faculty at recognised Indian institute.
- R3- Research scholar on a bilateral exchange programme.