Through the selection process, students, who at least obtained a Bachelor degree, can apply for a Master’s Degree level diploma in Management in 13 Graduate Schools:
– 5 Business Schools (Audencia Nantes, EMLYON Business School, ESCP Europe, HEC Paris, SKEMA Business School)
– 6 Graduate Schools of Engineering (ENSG, EPF, ESIEE Paris, ESTACA, ESTP Paris, ISEP)
– 2 Schools of Luxury and Fashion (Institut Français de la Mode, La Fabrique)
The programs are taught in English and start in September 2016.
For more information : http://www.francais.cci-paris-idf.fr/recrutement-international/”
The programs can be useful for the students who want to study abroad after obtaining their Degree at their home University.
– The Paris Ile-de-France Chamber of Commerce created SAI (Service of international admission) 30 years ago which allows international students to apply once for many schools,
– The 13 French schools promoted are recognized in France (accredited by French Government and Conférence des Grandes Ecoles),
– The 13 programs are all close to the professional industry and include a 6 months-internship,
– Their pedagogical project reflects the reality of working life and lasts between 1 and 2 years. At the end, students have a higher chance to find a job.